West London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Additional Benefits
almost 2 years ago
I am partnering with one of the UK's leading retailers who are looking to introduce an HR Coordinator into their friendly and collaborative team.
The brand is an industry leader in automotive retail, working with well-known brands such as Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Land Rover, and more, connecting customers with their dream car and providing distribution across the globe. With around 1,500 employees across the UK, this brand focuses on innovation and development of both its people and its product giving them the competitive edge in the market.
Supporting both the HR Manager & Reward Manager you will:
- Coordinate all generalist HR activities including recruitment, scheduling interviews and communicating with candidates.
- Generate reports, identifying trends and relaying findings back to the relevant stakeholders.
- Input and apply benefits including company car scheme and assist the reward manager on benefit renewals and company share plan.
- Support both the Reward Manager & HR Manager on day to day HR related tasks specific to their departments including scheduling meetings and webinars.
- Assist with annual pay review and wider projects around process improvement and the rolling out of new initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have strong excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups and mail merges and be able to build relationships with stakeholders across the business with ease. This is a great opportunity for someone who has started their HR Career in an administrative role and is looking to progress and grow their skills alongside a supportive team.
If this opportunity sounds like it may be of interest to you, and you would like to find out more please apply!
Location: Central/ West London Location - Close to tube network
Salary: c. £25,000 - £30,000
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.