A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the HR department of a world-renowned financial services firm. Join a dynamic and exciting Human Resources team seeking someone early on in their career to assist in providing a world class HR service to thousands of colleagues.
The team are looking for someone with a thirst to learn and develop, someone they're able to coach, mentor and grow into an experienced HR generalist; ambitious individuals will have the potential of a promising career ahead of them within the firm.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the HR Advisors and Business Partners with their projects
- Assisting with the internal recruitment process; meeting potential new colleagues and screening suitable candidates
- Helping to coordinate the learning and development ( L&D ) programme
- Be a point of contact for HR queries
- Support the resolution of ER cases
If you have the following, you'll be great
- Previous exposure to HR working in a financial or professional services environment or sector
- A good understanding and knowledge of HR
- Attention to detail
- Good administrative competency
- The ability to multi-task
- A natural tendency to get on well with others
If you also have:
- A degree
- A CIPD
You will be perfect for the role.
Please apply if you feel this role is for you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.