City of London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
More specifically, as an HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Benefits administration
- Supporting with recruitment - liaising with agencies, coordinating interviews and onboarding new employees
- Leading the HR induction
- Low level ER - maternity/paternity/absence management
- Supporting the Head of HR in ad hoc project work
- Being the first point of contact in the Head of HR's absence
- Ad hoc office management duties
To be successful in this role, you must have exceptional attention to detail, proactive customer service approach, excellent communication skills and are able to build relationships across all levels. You must also have a passion for pursuing a career in HR and developing your skillset.
The ideal candidate will have a background as an HR professional, ideally in a generalist role within financial or professional services.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.