Are you a HR graduate with solid experience & tenure in a HR administrator/coordinator position, and looking to break in to one of the world's most exciting and growing industries?
A global FinTech organisation is expanding their HR team and is now looking for a dedicated HR Coordinator to join their team. This is an opportunity to work for an organisation where there is a wealth of opportunity & development.
Their key mission is to attract the best talent globally and develop and retain this talent to ensure their continued success.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for all new employees
- Be the go-to person for line managers regarding key HR matters
- Coordinate all onboarding, transfers and leave through and the offboarding process
- Be a dedicated support for HR queries including: HRIS, processes and policies
- Assist with payroll queries
- Maintain & update all employee data and files in the HRIS
- Work with external vendors
- Manage WHS & become knowledgeable in this area
Your skills & experience:
- A HR/Business or related degree and an excellent academic track record
- Circa 2 years in a similar role in an HR function
- Excellent administration skills
- High attention to detail, ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrate initiative and be committed to delivering
- Build excellent relationships throughout the organisation and have advanced interpersonal & communication skills
- Experience in working with a HRIS (Workday is advantageous)
What you get in return:
- A competitive highly competitive remuneration package (+ bonus + benefits)
- Excellent career development opportunities
If you are interested in learning more, I'd love to hear from you. Please send me a copy of your CV in the first instance; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9236 9090 for a confidential chat
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.