£35,000 – £40,000
5 days a week in London office
A renowned international real estate firm is looking to hire a HR Coordinator on a permanent basis.
Working in a small business of around 55 staff you will be supporting with HR Manager with all employee lifecycle administration.
- Responsible for all HR data administration including database maintenance, learning platforms, documentations, contracts and letters and general administration.
- Finance administration relating to the HR functions such as raising purchase order numbers, invoices, payroll and liasing with the finance team.
- Deal with policy or procedural queries; recruitment & selection; salary review process; coordinate leavers and exit interviews.
- Assist the HR Manager with admin support including updating accurately all HR systems and creating reports.
- Get involved with and support the HR Manager and Operations Director with ad hoc projects.
Skills and experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an HR administrative position
- Previous experience in an HR Department ideally working for a small business
- Ideally CIPD qualified or desire to qualify
- An attitude to work at pace, adapt to a busy workload and be extremely organised
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.