Frazer Jones are currently partnering with a successful financial services firm based in the city in the search for an HR Coordinator. This role will be working directly with the Senior HR Business Partner working with a unionised European client group and so a candidate who has experience dealing with these kind of employees would be highly sought after.
The position will offer a good degree of autonomy with a small overseas client group as well as the day to day administrative tasks in a typical HR role, and so the successful candidate needs to be okay with changeable and hands on duties.
A typical week will cover:
- Provide dedicated HR and administrative support to Sr. HR Business Partner, Europe
- Manage a variety of employee relations and performance management activities
- Act as first point of contact for general queries, provide guidance and support on employee relations matters
- Build a close working relationship & interact with employees at all levels
- Assist with onboarding/new starters
- Assist with recruitment by liaising with agencies, compiling CV's and tracking candidates
- Payroll administration as assigned
- Offer support with ad hoc projects as assigned
A desirable candidate will:
- Have good experience in an HR support role
- Have experience dealing with a unionised client group
- Be degree educated
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Have a very high attention to detail
For the correct candidate the role will offer:
- £30-40k base salary, dependent on experience and current level
- Attractive discretionary bonus scheme
- Occasional European travel
Please do apply to the role if interested and you feel you would be suited to the position
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.