- HR generalist role in a global innovative business
- A collaborative & high performing team with genuine career growth & development
- North Sydney location, ASAP start
I am partnering with a global leader who is looking for an ambitious, early HR professional interested in a challenging HR generalist role providing support to the senior HR team across all generalist matters.
You are likely to have at least 6 months experience in an HR/recruitment role and looking for a role where you have genuine career progression and mentorship.
This is an excellent opportunity for a go-getter looking to build an excellent career in HR.
Your responsibilities will include:
- HR & recruitment support
- Managing the HRIS
- Supporting HR projects
- L&D coordination
- Stakeholder management
Who we are looking for:
- Ideally 6-12 months HR generalist/recruitment experience
- HR/equivalent degree qualified
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to work on the north shore
- Juggle multiple priorities and have excellent attention to detail
North Sydney location, salary will depend on experience
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply online or send a copy of your CV to Charlotte Grimmett, email@example.com
For all of our active HR roles, please visit our website: www.frazerjones.com.au
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.