This is a broad HR role in a small team of generalists in the UK looking after all London based employees. Day to day activities will include:
- Coordinate all administration and documentation associated with employee changes (starters, leavers, promotions, transfers, etc)
- Coordinate the end-to-end monthly payroll processes; upload all changes impacting compensation for UK-based staff
- Administer all employee benefits
- Coordinate selection interviews, liaising with candidates, external recruiters and internal interviewers
- Support Learning & Development activities, e.g. course scheduling and organisation, and keep L&D records up to date
The role will suit someone who has had a broad role in HR (ideally including payroll administration) from within a Financial or Professional Services environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.