Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + super
8 months ago
- Global technology organisation, Sydney CBD location
- Generalist HR role with scope to grow & develop
- Friendly & collaborative HR team
I am partnering with a global technology company who are looking for a talented, up and coming HR professional to join their collaborative and friendly HR team in an HR Coordinator capacity.
Reporting directly into the HR Director, you will work closely with the HR Business Partners and talent acquisition team, and provide support across all key employee lifecycle movements. You will also be an integral resource in various HR projects.
You will be agile in your approach, adaptable, proactive and progressive.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for headway in your career in a growing organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- HR & recruitment administration and support
- Being the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Maintaining employee data and the HRIS
- End to end recruitment
- Build relationships with line managers & provide HR advice where necessary
- HR projects
- HR reporting & analytics
Who we are looking for:
- Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years' experience in an HR generalist role
- Experience in a technology or related field is highly desirable
- HR/Business related degree
- Fantastic interpersonal & communication skills
- Analytical in your approach
- Experience with Workday is also beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply online. Alternatively feel free to send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary up to $70k + super + benefits
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.