£25000 - £28000 per annum
12 months ago
I am working alongside an international Tech business specialising in travel who are looking for a HR Coordinator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to work in a fast paced but collaborative and friendly environment.
Sitting within a small team of 4, you will be given exposure to a wide range of HR responsibilities and further work alongside some experienced HR professionals. Within the role, not only will you act as the first point of contact, but you will also cover onboarding and offboarding, assist with the management of company payroll and benefits, oversee the running of HR reports and also support with employee relations cases. You will also act as the expert for the HRIS system.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Experience within a comparable HR admin/operations role.
- Well organised and efficient (you're one of life's completer-finishers).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (you need the ability to engage and influence up and down the company).
- Experience using a comparable HRIS system, prepared to roll with what it can and can't do
- Confident using office tools including Excel
- Good with numbers (as this role assists with benefits, payroll admin, tax and payslip queries).
- Helpful in dealing with queries (you'll recognise that relationships are everything, getting to know your colleagues, what they do and how we can help them).
- Genuinely enjoy what you do (it's apparent in your energy levels, the initiative and curiosity that you show in wanting to learn and contribute).
- You are open to feedback, a fast learner and prepared to try new things (you'll recognise this opportunity helps you to get to the next level).
- You are Social media friendly; you can drop into our LinkedIn profile and get involved in our internal channels.
- You'll be happy to take the initiative, champion a project and start a discussion.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment where the people and culture agenda forms an integral part.
This role is based in Hammersmith and is paying up to £28,000.
Please apply if interested!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.