Sydney, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + super + benefits + flexibility
about 2 months ago
- High performing, successful professional services organisation
- Support HRBPs & work across all employee lifecycle movements
- Central Sydney Location, career development opportunities
Are you looking to grow your HR career in a leading professional services organisation? I am currently partnering with an organisation looking for an HR coordinator to join their collaborative team.
Do you thrive in high-performing environments where you are surrounded by colleagues and managers at the top of their game? This role will challenge you to do your best work and will reward you with outstanding opportunity to learn and perform in a fast paced organisation.
- Support dedicated client groups & HR Business Partners on all HR matters & employee lifecycle movements
- Support recruitment including preparing requisitions, ads, application screening, interview coordination and pre-employment/reference checking
- Facilitate onboarding and the exit process
- Maintaining accurate employee data
- Stakeholder management
- Liaise with specialist teams for L&D, remuneration, performance and engagement initiatives
- Provide appropriate advice
Desired Attributes and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field (essential)
- 2+ years' supporting a corporate HR function, financial or professional services is highly desirable
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ambitious & confident
Salary will depend on experience
Please contact Charlotte Grimmett at Frazer Jones on 02 9236 9090 or email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.