Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading law firm who specialise in pension schemes, advising trustees, employers, providers and corporate investors as they’re on the hunt for an HR Coordinator to join on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. The firm is extremely high performing and hire the top talent into the firm therefore and looking fora driven HR professional with around 2-3 years’ experience in an HR role within a Law firm to come in and hit the ground running in this fantastic organisation.
A little more about the HR Coordinator role:
- To assist with ad hoc requests for information from members of the firm relating to HR issues eg policies and procedures, terms and conditions of service etc.
- To oversee the HR Secretary in the administration of the appraisal process.
- To coordinate processes relating to maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- To be responsible for ensuring that HR information is available through the intranet site and news items are published on “The Hive”.
- To assist the Director of HR and Senior HR Manager with projects or initiatives as appropriate.
- Joiner and leavers coordination
- To conduct 3 and 6 month reviews (including probation reviews) for fee earners and business services staff
- To assist with the HR aspects of secondments to clients and/or other organisations. This will involve dealing with any paperwork (eg contractual arrangements with the host organisation and any financial arrangements). Also to co-ordinate any inward secondments (eg from clients, or other organisations eg Ius Laboris).
Compensation and benefits
- Responsibility for the administration of the firm’s pension arrangements, attending to pension governance actions and monthly compliance checks.
- To assist the HR Director with the administrative aspects relating to the firm’s people insurance policies
- To assist with annual salary and bonus reviews by providing data and schedules, producing letters and updating systems.
- To ensure the upkeep and accuracy of data held on the HR database (Cezanne).
- To run regular and ad hoc reports for the Director of HR as requested.
- To assist with the annual audit of key data held on Cezanne
- To assist in providing data for surveys.
- To create good working relations with people at all levels of the business such that they feel able to talk with a member of the HR team about any issues relating to or impacting on their work.
- To bring any employee relations issues to the attention of the Director of HR.
- To manage flexible working requests, including holding meetings, confirming outcomes and preparing necessary paperwork.
If you fit the requirements for this role, please click apply and I’ll be in touch!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.