Sydney, New South Wales
AU$55000 - AU$650000 per annum + + Super
4 months ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your HR skills in a multi-national professional services firm in a HR Shared Services role?
Working as part of a national HR Shared Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Be the first point of contact for a broad range of HR queries, working in a team of coordinator managing the daily inbox
- Process employee forms eg starters and leavers and entering data into internal systems
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly audit reports to ensure HRIS data integrity
- Support the wider HR team with ad hoc issues, admin and co-ordination
- Work collaboratively with other teams
You will have a HR or Business-related degree and already possess some HR Administrative experience - work experience and internships will be considered as relevant experience. You will have excellent written and communications skills, quick to learn, work fast yet accurately in a 'hands-on' role and have a positive attitude dealing with HR administrative tasks. In return, you be able to work in a large, successful international business with a great HR team, opportunity to join work sports and social teams and work in amazing offices in CBD. Your HR career starts here!
Initial 5 month contract to start ASAP- possibility to extend. Ideal for working holiday visa candidates.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.