Up to £35000 per annum
19 days ago
I am currently working alongside a multi-national transport business who are looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join their team on a fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join friendly and collaborative yet hard-working organisation and really boost your HR career.
As the HR Coordinator, your duties will be:
* To assist in the preparation of Executive Service Agreements for new executives, managing the new start process on behalf of the hiring manager/Group HR Director.
* To prepare all written correspondence for Group employees, for example, changes to terms and conditions, absence, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, performance development, disciplinary, grievance etc, including any minutes of meetings.
* To manage the maternity/shared parental leave process in conjunction with the Group HRBP.
* To be responsible for the administration of the Group starters and leavers process, ensuring that all documentation and pre-employment checks (for example, DBS checks, right to work checks, references) are carried out accurately and in line with any prescribed regulations
* To pro-actively manage the administration of contractual changes and other HR related correspondence and letters
* To proactively ensure managers and function heads are aware of key employee dates
* To act as the point of contact for Payroll Managers
* To effectively and efficiently manage the main Group HR mailbox, ensuring that incoming messages are dealt with or escalated without undue delay.
* To aid the general improvement of all HR data by creating and pro-actively maintaining accurate and complete employee records ensuring compliance with HR best practice and data protection requirements, producing data reports as required.
* To amend and update the Group Organisational Charts, and the Employee Portal pages, as required.
* To be responsible for the generation of purchase orders and associated administration (e.g. invoice queries, notifying suppliers of purchase orders) for relevant HR goods and services.
* To record performance ratings and produce reports/analysis as required.
* To collate and accurately record absence data
* Overseeing development of new compliance processes
* Overseeing GDPR and compliance e-learning by Group employees, and ensuring completion within set timelines, liaising with divisional leads to ensure consistent approach in divisions.
* Reviewing and amending compliance policies on periodic basis, producing regular reports on policy attestation statistics and collating divisional reports
* Any other relevant duties as may be required from time to time.
The ideal candidate will have had several years experience within a similar HR role and within a fast-paced industry.
This role is usually based out of Paddington but offers remote working given the current situation.
This is a 6-9 month FTC paying up to £35,000 pro rata.
If interested, please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.