Opportunity to join a global firm as the HR Coordinator for their UK and EMEA region. Based at their London office with hybrid working.
- Coordinating all processes and documentation associated with employee changes such as starters, leavers, promotions, transfers
- Management of benefits sign up and renewal processes
- Conducting employee inductions for new joiners
- Input and updates of employee files on HRIS – new starters, RTW/visas, promotions, team changes
- Running various system reports
- First point of contact for all HR, payroll and system queries
- Logging of absence onto HRIS and payroll systems
- Administration for the HR team inc invoicing, POs, minutes, project related support
- Coordinating training
- End-to-end monthly payroll processes for EMEA via a provider
- HR coordination experience in a generalist capacity
- Payroll knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office an HRIS (ideally Workday)
- Excellent communication skills
This is a priority search for our client with interviews being held immediately. Please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.