Our client is a market leading international law firm, well known as one of the most profitable business within the industry. They are currently seeking a junior calibre to join the team as a HR Coordinator with experience in supporting the HR team within the professional industry. Excellent opportunity for junior individuals to explore within the legal space.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the HR Manager
- Assist HR Manager and Senior HR in interview arrangement for attorney recruitment
- Responsible for onboarding, offboarding and induction
- Work with Senior HR and fee earners on training coordination and logistics
- Support on CPD and non CPD programme including professional examinations and qualifications
- Manage all law society administration and arrangement
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year' experience within the financial or professional industry (Experience with law firm would be an advantage)
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Individual who enjoys working in a teamwork environment
- Upbeat, determined and be able to meet deadlines
- Detail minded with excellent organization skills
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
What's on offer
The position offers a great platform to learn and explore within the Attorney HR space. You will also be involved in the whole recruitment and training process, while working closely with the team Manager. Very upbeat and fast learning environment. This would be a great opportunity for junior individuals to further develop in a more diverse role.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.