HR Coordinator – London
Up to £40,000
Hybrid working & City of London
A renowned international law firm is looking for a HR Coordinator on a permanent basis. The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support to HR Business Partners and HR Officers, working collaboratively with colleagues.
This role is hybrid giving you the chance to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home. Working in a team of 5 and reporting to the HR Manager. This role has come about from major growth in the company and is a great opportunity for someone looking to really develop within that role.
- Deal with policy or procedural queries; recruitment & selection; salary review process; coordinate leavers and exit interviews,
- Assist the HR Managers with admin support including updating accurately all HR systems and creating reports,
- Payroll administration,
- Assist the HR Manager with employee benefits and salary benchmark data across the legal sector.
Skills and experience
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative position
- Previous experience in an HR Department
- CIPD qualified or desire to qualify
- Previous experience in a professional services firm and financial services
- An attitude to work at pace, adapt to a busy workload and be extremely organised
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.