£100000 - £120000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
about 2 months ago
HR Director, Full UK remit with a global business
Flexible working (3 days in office/ 2 days at home)
Close to Dorking , Surrey area.
£100,0000 - £120,000 depending on experience + excellent bonus up to 50%, healthcare, strong pension, car allowance, 28 days holiday plus further benefits.
An exciting opportunity to sit on the Senior Leadership Team of the UK arm of a fast paced, global business and direct the HR and people function. managing a team of HR professionals.
With an employee group of around 500, managing a team that are able to drive the people function forward, this role will oversee the end to end employee lifecycle and ensure that the people strategy is delivered across the UK business
- Responsible for driving the UK people agenda forward, sitting on the Leadership Team and being a trusted advisor
- Deliver a full and efficient agenda, driving the key business agenda and do this through the HR Team
- Be responsible for Learning and Development and the team, driving this across the business,
- Resourcing new hires and develop and maintain the resourcing strategy in line with best practice
- Manage all Employee Relations cases including complex negotiations where needed
- Lead all change management and organisation design with the needs and growth of the business, improving business policy as the strategy develops
- Be responsible for overseeing compensation and benefits, regular benchmarking, annual reviews an reward for employees, manage the processes and develop this area as required.
- Be responsible for communications across the UK business, delivering a clear and concise message and delivery
- Oversee and implement projects such as DE&I, CSR and others as needed and identified
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have an extensive HR professional background and been operating at Director level previously
- You will have worked for a large global business and ideally also have SME experience as well
- Experience being part of a SLT and used to operating at group level, strong at implementing strategy, delivery and overseeing an HR team with strong management skills
- Expert knowledge of employment law, a strong relationship builder and influencer
- You will have a strong generalist HR background and enjoy operating across all HR disciplines.
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness, able to deliver the HR strategy
- CIPD level 7 or MCIPD/FCIPD qualified, and strong education or gained through experience
Please apply online to be considered for the role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.