£80000 - £120000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Work for a European luxury fashion brand in their UK, London, Head Office. Join the HR team at a really exciting time as the business begins a new chapter, combining the brands heritage and history with a modern influence.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer, the People and Culture Director will work as a strategic partner and be responsible for managing the HR team and act the first point of contact for stakeholders across the business.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Provide full senior generalist HR support across the UK team with some support to EMEA and the USA
- Responsible for the running of the People and Culture team on a daily basis
- Develop strategies and initiatives to enhance engagement and company culture
- Implement and manage HR policies
- Manage all employee relations matters including drievances, disciplinaries, settlement agreements and redundancie processes
- Develop and drive HR initiatives and projects
- Partner with the CPO on organisational design and development
- Coaching Directors and Managers on people mangement practices, including performance review, development planning etc
- Work with hiring managers on probationary reviews and performance management
- Support with the coaching and development of other members of the wider HR team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in either luxury retail or Head Office environment at an HR Director or Snr HR level
- Expereince working accros or supporting EMEA is essential and other international locations is desirable
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience across all levels, from associate to C-suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced and at times high pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A wide range of generalist HR experience across operations, employee relations, talent and learning & development
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of UK employment laws and processes
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established luxury retail brand on an initial 12 month fixed term contract, with opportunity for extension for the right candidate.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.