Our client, a global building materials company, is searching for an HR Director to join their Belgium office.
This HR Director will take the lead on HR-related integration activities of the current businesses and future acquisition to maximise synergies, efficiency and productivity.
They will own the employee experience by coaching leaders and managers on all processes of the Employee Life cycle: to attract, inspire, develop, and retain the talent pool required to execute the business strategy, improve the business and achieve the financial goals.
- Be an active member of the Belgian Management Team
- Represent the HR Function and drive the people and talent agenda
- Be a change leader able to inspire the organisation to adopt the necessary changes.
- Drive employee engagement improvement initiatives through providing employee development programs, team building opportunities, reward and recognition initiatives, talent management strategies and transparent communication channels.
- Act as a Business Partner to and to support all operational HR matters
- Lead the HR function/resources, accountable for and providing leadership & guidance on all HR & Talent Management practices
- Masters degree in Employment Law, HR Management or (Business) Psychology
- 5-10 years' experience as HR lead / extensive integration/change management experience
- Fluent Dutch & English is a must, French and German are considered a plus
- Travel between 30-50% of the time across Belgium
- Strong transformational & motivational leadership skills with a hands on mentality.
- Proven experience with Organisation Design & productivity improvement initiatives
- The role combines hands-on execution of operational HR tasks with a more strategic focus on developing the organisation into a professional, structured and streamlined organisation.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.