1. To build credibility with client groups, advise and coach the business so that best management and HR practices are adopted consistently across areas of responsibility, enabling them to maximise their contribution towards meeting key business objectives.
2. In partnership with resourcing, contribute to and implement recruitment and selection strategies and practices adopted by the business. To work with the business to identify appropriate recruitment and selection approach required to ensure requisite calibre of candidates hired and contribute to build a strong employer branding on the Dutch market
3. In partnership with L&D and the business, identify the talent development needs of employees to determine appropriate development approach enabling employees to acquire technical/non-technical skills and levels of behavioural competence to meet their objectives and fully contribute to business success.
4. To support and guide the business with the annual performance management and compensation review processes.
5. To support and guide the business on all Human Resources and employee relations matters ensuring identification of risks and taking steps to minimise, delivering solutions that consider reputation, commercial and business needs.
6. To contribute to the review and modification of HR policies and procedures, implementing them to ensure they adhere to local legislative requirements.
7. To drive global process at the local level such as:
- Employee Engagement survey
- Risk reports/GDPR
- Grading and compensation review
- Talent review
8. As part of the regional CE leadership team contribute to regional projects, best practice sharing cross-country exchanges to create value for our employees and customers
9. To manage one direct report and develop the incumbent's skills + evolve the role and responsibilities in collaboration with the regional COEs and HR services
- Bachelor Degree
- Maintains up to date knowledge of all recent developments in Human Resources management.
- Knowledge of Dutch and Belgium employment legislation would be desirable
- Seven to ten years' generalist experience within a multinational company
- Proven ability to challenge managers on their decisions
- Proven ability to influence managers when needed
- Lead change (key contributor)
- Have a business oriented mind-set/culture
- Experienced on Work Council discussions
- Comfortable with matrix and multi-cultural environments
· Fluent in Dutch & English
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.