Our client, an internationally operating dynamic company with several thousands of employees worldwide, is looking for an experienced
HR Director Central Europe(m/f/d)
to lead the HRBP function for Central Europe based in the Frankfurt Area.
Tasks and responsibilities
- First point of contact for all HR related issues of management
- Support change management in relevance to structures, teams and people processes through professional project management
- Assess and anticipate HR needs as well as develop solutions to identify organisational capabilities, optimise HR processes and ensure the company´s further growth
- Motivate different HR teams and participate in the internal recruitment activities
- Actively improve standards of the HR Business Partner model
- University degree in business administration or similar studies
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a complex and international environment
- Experience in driving change in a multinational / US company
- Leadership experience
- Confident in developing and implementing effective strategies for various HR relevant topics
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong problem solving skills
- Ready to work in a performance-oriented, data driven environment
- Business fluency in both German and English is a must
- Attractive salary package
- Excellent career opportunities
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in English to Tobias Stenzel at email@example.com or call him on +49 211 2479 1135. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".