Up to €110000 per annum + + Bonus, + Car
11 months ago
Our client, an internationally operating dynamic company with several thousands of employees worldwide, is looking for an experienced
HR Director Central Europe(m/f/d)
to lead the HRBP function for Central Europe based in the Frankfurt Area.
Tasks and responsibilities
- First point of contact for all HR related issues of management
- Support change management in relevance to structures, teams and people processes through professional project management
- Assess and anticipate HR needs as well as develop solutions to identify organisational capabilities, optimise HR processes and ensure the company´s further growth
- Motivate different HR teams and participate in the internal recruitment activities
- Actively improve standards of the HR Business Partner model
- University degree in business administration or similar studies
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a complex and international environment
- Experience in driving change in a multinational / US company
- Leadership experience
- Confident in developing and implementing effective strategies for various HR relevant topics
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong problem solving skills
- Ready to work in a performance-oriented, data driven environment
- Business fluency in both German and English is a must
- Attractive salary package
- Excellent career opportunities
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in English to Tobias Stenzel at email@example.com or call him on +49 211 2479 1135. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.