S$180000 - S$200000 per annum
14 days ago
We are recruiting for a Singapore-headquartered, FinTech start up with significant investment that is going through a high growth phase due to the huge success of the product. They partner with household brand names with backing from highly reputable firms. As HR Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the HR function and developing and implementing strategic HR initiatives in close partnership with the leadership team.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Aligning HR strategies to the needs of the business throughout it's growth phases
- Designing and enhancing performance management, reward, retention and succession planning frameworks
- Developing learning programmes to support employees' learning and growth
- Lead on employee engagement
- Lead and manage the HR team, while ensuring regulatory compliance on HR related policies and practices
- Partner closely with, and advise the leadership team
We are looking for:-
- At least 10 years relevant HR experience, with business partnering and managerial experience
- Prior experience working in a high growth environment, ideally with a mix of experience in MNCs and start ups
- Good knowledge and strong hands-on experience on daily HR operations, compensation and benefits as well as Employee Relations
- Demonstrable senior stakeholder management
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
If this sounds like you, I look forward to hearing from you! Alternatively, we run a rewarding referral scheme so please share details of any recommendations.
Senior Consultant - Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.