Reporting to the Country CEO as well as the Group CHRO this Country HR Director will design, develop and implement HR programs and align the strategic people plan with with business objectives. Acting as a key member of the leadership team the HRD will be seen as a trusted advisor to the CEO and be in a position of true influence as the business continues to grow.
With a growing workforce in the thousands and a mix of blue and white collar employees as well as a high number of technical staff this role will represent a real step up for someone looking to further their career with a business seen as an employer of choice in the region.
- Develop an effective talent acquisition and talent management strategy which is critical to the success of the business
- Partner directly with the management team on workforce planning, performance management and succession planning
- Act as key strategic business partner on organization and leadership development issues in collaboration with key Leaders. Build, coordinate the HRBP team & liaise with HODs to understand their business agenda and help them deliver their key business outcomes & overcome their people challenges
- Partner with senior management to implement and get their alignment related to the implementation of People's policies, practices and programs within their division and overall organization
HR Services & Operations
- Supervise HR Services team whose function is to provide all staff with prompt HR services and clarity
- Implement and manage compliance with Vietnam's Labor laws and internal regulations relating to all aspects of the employee life cycle
People and Organizational Development
- Design and develop leadership and organizational development solutions to build identified organizational/people capabilities required to achieve the organization's goals.
- Lead the Learning & Development Committee to support a dynamic and highly performed team with structured development initiatives
- Act as an employee champion and change agent by anticipating HR-related needs and delivering value added services for the best performance of the company & employees
- 12+ years of experience in human resources management
- Passionate with people development and coaching
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Human resources and/or in Business…
- Must have proven experience of managing a HR function in Indonesia and an understanding of local laws and regulations
- Must be familiar with performance management, talent management frameworks & international working environment
- Ability to provide structured people insights into the team and business in an international environment
- Ability to work through organizational complexity and work with different stakeholders at multiple levels throughout the organization
- Fluency in Indonesian Bahasa (native) and in English are essential
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.