€120000 - €140000 per annum + +Bonus
2 months ago
Our client is an internationally operating company in the consumer goods industry.
For their Headquarters in North Rhine Westphalia we are currently looking for an experienced
HR Director (m/f/d)
As a part of the senior management team being the HR counterpart regarding all strategic business related issues with HR implications.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Shape and transform the HR function according to the current and future business needs and strategy
- Support change management in relevance to structures, teams and people processes through professional project management
- Assess and anticipate HR needs as well as develop solutions to identify organisational capabilities, optimise HR processes and ensure the company´s further growth
- Challenge and further develop the company's talent frameworks and processes to identify talents across all level in the organisation
- University degree in business administration or similar studies
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience in a complex decentralized environment
- Experience in driving change and transformation
- Solid leadership experience of a medium-sized team
- Confident in developing and implementing effective strategies for various HR relevant topics
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong problem solving skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.