Our client is a European manufacturer. The company specialises in the printing and distribution of disposable packaging for consumer products. For their German site in the Nuremberg area we are now looking for an
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the HRD reports hierarchically to the Managing Director (functionally to the Group HRD) and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The HRD will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all HR-related activities of the company in line with the group policies and procedures including risk management and monitoring all the aspects of his duties with group metrics and reporting forms.
The incumbent has also a key responsibility for the creation of the cultural bridge and for coaching and leading the rest of the Top Management Team in the strategic grow path.
Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices following rules and guide lines of the group.
- Manage, coach and lead the Human Resources team
- Business partnering with the Managing Directors and business leaders
- Localization and implementation of global HR policies and strategies in cooperation with regional heads and peers
- Responsibility for the whole employee lifecycle (talent pipelining, grading, candidate attraction)
- Good knowledge in collective and individual labour law
- Cooperation with works council
- Drive cultural change
- 10+ years of HR expertise with broad knowledge of the different areas of activities
- At least 5 years of HR manager/Director role in very complex context with international exposure
- Deep knowledge of German and European labour legislation
- English and German fluency
- SAP expertise
- Ability to interact with the different level of internal and external stakeholders
- Good Knowledge of People management tools
- Ability to communicate in a very effective way
- Outstanding leadership
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".