My client, a dynamic media organisation, is looking for an experienced HR Director with strong change management knowledge to join and build a commercial HR function.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Senior Management Team promoting
and driving best practice people strategies.
* Partner with business leaders on transformation projects to ensure the successful implementation of
organisational change supporting on organisational design, resourcing and training activities.
* Proactively identify, initiate and lead projects to drive a consistent colleague experience across the division,
including such areas as remuneration, performance management, employee engagement and on
* Actively manage the Talent Management Cycle including remuneration structures and salary review, talent
mapping, succession planning and appraisal process.
* Define and agree a talent development strategy and design and implement the appropriate learning and
development programme to support the division's development needs
* Work alongside the CEO, leadership team and communications manager to evolve, support and
implement an engagement strategy across the divisional teams
* Work closely with finance and the HR team to ensure the delivery of meaningful HR data metrics to the
- Experienced HR professional from a media/agency background
- Experienced in driving forward change management initiatives
- Able to influence and build effective working relationships at all levels
- Proven background of gaining buy-in from senior stakeholders and driving forward key HR projects whilst working in a an ambiguous setting.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.