€100.000 - €130.000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client, founded in 1995, is since 2017 part of a Belgium multinational (listed on Euronext).
Our client has more than 2000 employees active in five business units: after-sales services, personalized logistics, trusted solutions, cold chain logistics and effective workflow applications. They work on a daily basis as a partner behind the scenes to create a unique customer experience for end users and smart supply chain processes with benchmark value for money thereby supporting the growth and success of the client's customers. Our client has seven branches in the BeNeLux, each one specialized in a specific region and/or supply chain discipline.
- Member of the Board/Leadership team
- Two days a week you are expected to be at the head office located in Nuth (for several meetings, amongst others with the Board
- Partner with the leadership team to develop a comprehensive strategic roadmap to building the People function to support the company's growth.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner amongst the leadership team to ensure that our People shape our strategy and vice versa
- Establish a framework by which we recruit and develop our employees in a way that creates a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Develop and oversee recruitment processes to target the best fit caliber candidates that embody our culture and values.
- Develop and implement a performance feedback program and drive a culture of feedback-driven development and incentivization.
- Implement new learning and development programs to provide employees with the necessary tools to be most effective in their roles and satisfied with their career development.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and iterate hiring and org plans based external trends and the evolving strategic needs as the organization scales.
- Implement data-driven analytical frameworks to drive a sustainable compensation and benefits framework enabling our evolving strategic needs.
- Safeguarding compliance with laws and other regulations is of the essence !
- Manage the existing team of 6 persons located in the different sites.
- Ensure the monthly payroll is properly managed by the team.
- Maintain the labor relations in the Netherlands and the set up of the necessary processes for the Belgian entity.
The succesful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of experience in human resource management preferably in after sales and / or personalized (last mile) logistics.
- Transformation/changemanagement experience is important.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent business acumen and cultural awareness.
- Positive attitude and ability to remain flexible in an evolving environment.
- Self-starter with high energy; ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions, multitask, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Good judgment to manage sensitive and confidential matters.
- Knowledge of Dutch (and preferably Belgium) laws and regulations.
- Experience within a BENE role is a plus.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.