€120000 - €150000 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is part of an international e-commerce business. On their behalf we are looking to recruit an HR Director Operations who will drive their HR strategy and operations.
- Lead a team of several HR Business Partners
- Compile a human resources strategy aligned to strategic company objectives
- Business Partnering on all HR topics as well as processes
- HR responsibility for several thousand employees and social affairs of designated facilities and departments
- Organisational development and change management across the business
- Negotiations with the works council and contact with authorities and unions
- Recruitment, Talent Management, Labour Relations and Human Resources Development incl. Training
- University degree in economics, legal or Human Resources
- Several years of experience in an HR leadership role with a responsibility for a mid-sized team
- Broad experience in large scale and matrix organized businesses
- Strong knowledge of German labour law combined with a track record for the delivery of professional industrial relations, incl. collaboration with works councils and Unions
- Fluent German and English skills
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com or call Delband Tamjidi on +49 211 2479 1145 if you have any questions.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.