£80000 - £100000 per annum + plus benefits
12 days ago
£80,000 - £100,000 plus discretionary bonus,
Role flexible to be in either the Oxford or London office with flexible working from home
An exciting opportunity to join a PE backed, International, 80 person business with exciting plans for the future and a great purpose being an ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) business.
This role will be fully responsible for the strategy of the HR and people function of the business, reporting into the CEO and being part of the Executive Leadership Team, you will manage and develop the HR function as well as oversee the wider strategy.
- This is the most Senior level HR position in the business reporting the CEO with a team reporting into it.
- Supporting a high performance culture through organisational design and succession planning to ensure talent is retained, developed and recognised.
- Working closely with the CEO and Leadership team to develop and execute the business's 5 year strategy
- Manage and guide the HR team to support you in the day to day delivery of everything HR. Building the team as the business needs require (currently 1 direct report)
- Coach and advise the SLT and senior managers to develop and support their respective parts of the business
- Working closely with a recently merged business in the USA and providing full HR support
- Support the expansion into new countries across Europe, Africa, South America and further afield with everything HR related
- Working with stakeholders to support through future mergers and acquisitions.
- Work closely with investors, present and produce reports
- Lead on all internal communications, employer branding, projects including D&I and wellbeing
Skills and Experience
- You will be an experienced HR Director looking for a strategic role with an element of Hands on BAU
- You will have worked for a PE backed business and a smaller business going through growth or in start up phase
- Experience supporting international entities, especially the USA and other international locations desirable
- You will be a high achiever, enjoy working at pace and in an ever changing and exciting environment that has an exciting path ahead
- Excellent understanding of employment law and HR legislation, ideally UK and US but other jurisdictions highly useful
- Experience driving the HR agenda forward including reward, engagement, D&I, wellbeing and culture
- CIPD Level 7, MCIPD or FCIPD qualified or equivalent experience
If you are keen to be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.