Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
19 days ago
We are exclusivley working with a local business in Abu Dhabi for a HR Director - UAE National.
The purpose of the role is to oversee the Human Capital function for the Business in order to create value.
The Head of HR is responsible for the team deliverables in all aspects of Human Resource management, including Service, Talent Management, Performance and Culture.
- The Head of HR is accountable as part of the Management team business objectives.
- To lead on all matters of HR services, policies, and programs for the entire organization.
- To manage the HR budget and manage the function efficiently within the control frameworks of the company
- To assist and advise line managers and directors about pay and reward, incentives, recruitment, and employee relations issues.
- To plan and execute recruitment activities and Emiratization in alignment with both business needs
- To deliver company wide training and development.
- To facilitate the annual performance management process, including annual objective setting, quarterly performance reviews and year end appraisals.
- To ensure compliance with UAE Labor Law and encourage HR best practices.
- To administer compensation and benefits, including monthly payroll and annual bonus.
- To conduct regular benchmark analysis / surveys of the local market.
- To provide employee services, counseling, and support in order to ensure good employee relations
This role is for UAE Nationals only with a Banking and Financial Services background.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.