€70000 - €80000 per annum + bonus + benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a German telecommunications company headquartered in Hamburg and currently looking for a
HR Expert Processes & Controlling (m/f/d)
to be based in Hamburg, Germany. The firm offers a hybrid work model. This is a newly created role due to the current rapid growth of the firm.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Evaluation, review & improvement of current HR processes and development & implementation of new ones, keeping track of the results
- Overseeing the (currently almost completed) digitalization of the HR Department
- Review and development of the HR digital tools, especially Planning and Controlling tools
- Presentation of the results and suggested ways of action to the Head of HR
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position within HR.
- Very good knowledge of HR processes and tools
- Experience with state of the art HR Planning and Controlling tools
- Technical understanding of modern HR IT solutions
- Fluency in English and German
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- A proactive, committed personality and an engaging and confident manner
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.