Our client, a full-service talent agency and sports management and media/marketing firm, representing professional athletes, coaches and personalities, is seeking an HR Generalist to add to their team. This is an outstanding career opportunity for someone interested in working for an entrepreneurial, creative and fast-paced company. This professional will handle all generalist functions managing employee relations, benefits administration, recruitment, operations and training. Will work very closely with senior leadership and get exposure to all facets of the business. Will serve as the point person for all benefits and HR inquiries, handle the onboarding process, as well as manage the interns and internship program. Lots of room for growth and career development within a mature and established startup.
- Over-see the update of the employee handbook
- Perform on-boarding and exit procedures
- Maintain all Human Resource files
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 40-50 employees
- Lead the Internship program in coordination with Sports Agents
- Maintain NY Office morale
- Liaise with building for Security access and Landlord requests
- Manage office environment / décor / weekly orders, etc.
- Update phone listings as required
- Administer benefit plans including review and analysis of existing plans
- Administrative duties for CFO and CEO
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.