- Identify and develop relationships with potential staff resources for the hiring of qualified employees
- Attend and participate in job fairs, open houses, and website recruitment, conducting initial applicant screenings and reviewing resumes of potential candidatesAssist in the development of dynamic material for recruitment events
- Work closely with the department heads and hiring managers to compose and monitor job descriptions
- Post positions to the agency's internal and external websitesMaintain relationships with hiring managers and other operational staff to research and report on strategies for hiring top quality candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers in the interview and selection process
- Assist in conducting reference checks
- Provide guidance to managers on the reference check and interview summary processProcess new hires, ensuring compliance with employment requirements and labor laws, and completeness of recordsIn conjunction with the HR Coordinator, formulate offer letters for new employees.
- Serve as the administrator of the HR/Payroll system on behalf of the HR Department for HR related functions
- Responsible for Human Resources Information System (HRIS) administration and maintenance of other tracking systems and databases that house personnel-related information
- Record-keeping and logistics related to employee orientation
- Workforce data tracking and reporting which support department and agency-wide strategic goals. Compile monthly management reports, analyzing and projecting vacancies in various departments.
- Complete agency survey data
- Collaborate with the Director of Human Resources on claims or allegations of harassment, discrimination & other workplace misconduct; assist in providing analyses of each case and recommendations for any necessary follow-up actions
- Assist with any employee relations issues that may arise & provide other support services as instructed by the Director of Human Resources
- Collaborate with the Director of Human Resources and HR Coordinator on the planning logistics for the agency's annual Health and Wellness fairs and Open Enrollment
- Compensation & Benefits Administration & Record-keeping
- Performance Management Systems, wellness and health reporting
- Participate in the employee safety committee and report findings to the Director of Human Resources
- Participate in agency-facilitated meetings and in other meetings and seminars as necessary to gather information and/or to represent the department
- Provide other program, departmental, or agency supports as needed
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by the HR Director
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or in a related field; A minimum of three (3) years of experience working in Human Resources
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.