City of London, London
about 1 month ago
A startup Private Equity brand, with a focus on Cyber Security, is looking for an impressive, hands-on HR generalist to join the intimate team at a crucial point of growth for the firm. With an impressive board of industry experts and strong leadership team, the firm are in good stead to build and grow sustainably.
- General HR duties surrounding the management of staff policies and processes
- Management reporting and project support
- Payroll management for varying entities
- immigration/ global mobility experience is preferred
- Manage UK benefits and HRIS
- Support CPO with ad hoc requirements
- Experience working as an HR generalist in a similar environment, either start up or flat structured, in a hands on role
- Prior payroll experience for multiple jurisdictions
- Highly accurate, with a strong attention to detail
- Personable, with good communication skills and a team player
- Systematic and results driven
If you would be interested in exploring this start up position further, or would like further information on the position, please click to apply or contact Jen Redman @ email@example.com
My client is an equal opportunities employer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.