Are you looking to take the next step in your HR career? Interested in working for a global trading company in state of the art offices in central Sydney?
You will have a client group of around 50-60 employees and work across APAC. Reporting directly to the Global Head of HR in the USA, you will work closely with the global teams, run initiatives and be representative of the local market. There will be a degree of autonomy in this role.
Your role & responsibility will include:
- End to end recruitment
- Running the onboarding & offboarding process
- Implement (where necessary) local HR policies and procedures & keeping them up to date
- HR projects & administration where necessary
- Support the APAC HR team
Your skills & experience:
- HR degree or equivalent is desirable
- At least 1 years' experience in an HR generalist role
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Be able to influence at all levels and build excellent relationships across the business
- Able to speak/understand Mandarin is desirable
- Experience in a global organisation (advantageous)
What you will get in return:
Salary dependant on experience, up to $80k + super + benefits
A fun, collaborative and entrepreneurial start up culture
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.