Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
10 months ago
Our client is a global financial advisory company, actively looking to expand their HR team due to continue success with the business. They are currently seeking a junior calibre with generalist and solid C&B experience to join the team. You will be supporting the APAC business on all rounded HR operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact for HR inquires
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to provide solid advice to stakeholders and line managers
- Responsible for all rounded operation including but not limited to on/off boarding, new hire orientation, visa application, and vendor management
- Support with recruitment in job posting, documents preparation, and logistics
- Response to employees' enquiries on all rounded C&B issues while supporting in benefits administration and managing payroll vendors
- Gather and analyse data to ensure all HR policies and procedures are followed
- Organize various HR initiatives and events to promote internal healthy environment
- Responsible for assigned projects if needed
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of HR generalist experience from MNCs, preferably financial/ professional companies
- Short notice highly preferred
- Strong understanding of general HR policies and regulations
- Proactive with strong drive and initiatives
- Detail oriented with strong HR technical skills, experience with Workday system would be an advantage
- High proficiency in both English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.