HR Generalist (FTC)
A boutique financial services firm is looking to recruit an experienced HR Generalist (Senior Advisor level) on an interim basis for 6 months. This is a replacement hire and could go temp to perm.
This role reports into the HR Manager and requires you to take a proactive approach to HR.
You will be skilled across non complex ER, Reward, L&D, Recruitment and projects with an operational focus.
Key areas of focus include;
- Provide HR advice to the business based on global HR policies
- Managing operational HR including benefits and payroll amendments
- Supporting the HR Manager across the annual salary and bonus review process
- Act as first point of contact for HR Mailbox
- Preparing employee agreements and documentation
- Working with L&D ensuring talent is retained
Strong / Broad Generalist HR experience – gained within a fast paced, financial services environment.
Accurate and detail conscious, able to quickly spot errors in data and respond with clarification and explanation.
Proactive self starter and able to work alone with minimal supervision/support.
Able to deal with high volume, with a mix of operational and strategic deliverables
The client promotes a hybrid working structure – 4 days in the office, 1 day from home.
If this describes your skill set apply immediately to Marcus Cornish at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.