Our client is an award-winning international law firm, headquartered in London. They have 20+ offices around the globe, with their HR in Hong Kong office overlooking other Asia offices as well. They are currently seeking a HR Generalist to support the Manager on all rounded HR matters for the Asia region.
Great opportunity for candidates who are interested in exploring within the professional industry with a diverse role. International and collaborative working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact for HR inquires and internal communications
- Report directly into the HR Manager and assist in implementing projects and initiatives
- Support on compensation & benefits - liaising with external payroll vendor and handling medical and MPF administration
- Assist in lateral recruitment process - organise and schedule interviews with line managers
- Providing support in graduate recruitment events including law fairs, career talks, open house, etc., and assisting in selection process of interns/graduates from candidate management, CV screening, interview arrangement, etc
- Liaise with law society and manage CPD applications and records
- Manage internal HR system and external services providers
- Responsible for assigned administrative work
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of HR Generalist experience within the professional industry
- Experience within the legal industry would be an advantage
- Proactive with strong drive and initiatives
- Comes across cheerful, bubbly with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English - international exposure would be highly preferred. Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Willing to go an extra mile
What's on offer
A diverse generalist role with broad coverage over the HR space, you would also be interacting with senior parties within the firm. Great learning platform as well as they are looking to groom this person internally and would be providing decent trainings. Excellent opportunity for individuals who are interested in exploring with the professional industry.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.