Are you a passionate, ambitious HR professional with an interest in luxury and fashion? Ideally you will have experience in retail, love people and want to develop your HR career in this industry. There is genuine scope for career development and growth opportunities.
This role will encompass all key employee lifecycle movements and you will work in a collaborative and close-knit team on key HR initiatives and projects. You will also lead the payroll for the region working closely with the vendors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with HR members on HR initiatives
- End to end recruitment
- Working with international offices as and when required
- HR administration
- Lead all payroll administration; working closely with the vendors and running reconciliations
- HR Projects
Who we are looking for:
- It is essential you have an HR degree and knowledge of current legislation
- 2-3 years' experience in an HR role, retail is desired though not essential
- Passion, drive, ambitious & high energy
- Collaborative, customer service focussed, and a positive attitude
If you are interested to learn more about this role or any other HR role we are working on, please email Charlotte Grimmett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369090 for a confidential chat.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.