Our client is an MNC marketing company, looking to expand their team with a new HR Generalist position. The HR team in Hong Kong would overlook 5 offices in Asia Pacific including China, Australia, New Zealand, Korea, and Taiwan. You will be reporting directly into the Head of HR - focusing on internal communications, supporting in projects and new initiatives for the firm, also assisting in C&B, L&D and TA space.
Great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a step-up in career with a diverse role. Very international and collaborative working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact for HR inquires and internal communications
- Report directly into the Head of HR and assist in implementing projects and initiatives
- Provide solid advice to stakeholders and line managers on ER matters
- Support on talent acquisition and compensation & benefits
- Manage internal HR system and external services providers
- Organize various HR initiatives and events to promote internal healthy environment
- Assist the Head of HR in organising and running of L&D courses for APAC offices
- Responsible for assigned administrative work
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of HR generalist experience
- Project experience would be a huge advantage
- Proactive with strong drive and initiatives
- Comes across cheerful, bubbly with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English - international exposure would be highly preferred. Conversational Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Willing to go an extra mile
What's on offer
A diverse generalist role with broad coverage over the HR space, you will be involved in projects and would be working with great leaders within the industry. They are looking to groom this person to more of an internal communication and advisory role. Excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking for a step-up in career.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.