3 months ago
The role will report in to the HR Operations Manager for Southern Europe and will support HR service delivery across the Southern European region as well as provide support on industrial relations and works councils.
As HR Generalist you will play a critical role in shaping the future success of the organisation in Southern Europe. Alongside strong expertise with HR administration, recruitment and payroll you will also have a diverse skill set including some exposure to social relations.
Working as part of a team, you will be able to collaborate effectively with the wider HR team and Shared Services across Europe on various projects and initiatives.
This role would suit a junior HR professional who has gained a couple years experience after graduating.
- You will have experience working as an HR Coordinator or HR Generalist within a similar role.
- You will have exposure to social and industrial relations.
- You have experience in monitoring payroll, either in house or with an external provider.
- You will have some experience supporting HR projects and initiatives
- You will be fluent in English and French.
- You will ideally have experience working with SAP Success Factors.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.