HR & Global Mobility Manager (13-month FTC)
Frazer Jones is now representing a legal firm based in London, we are now seeking a HR and Global Mobility Manager to join this firm on a 13-month maternity cover basis. This role reports into a HR director of international mobility and systems. You will be managing 3 direct reports and it is a chance for you to support the international mobility teams, local HR managers and senior business managers in the firm. Candidates applying for this opportunity must have excellent inbound and outbound mobility knowledge, the ability to engage with tax advisors and vendors.
This role is hybrid working 2-3 days in the office.
- Act as the first point of contact in leading international secondments and transfers and looking after ad hoc mobility cases as required for international client and office to office secondments.
- Excellent leadership and management to international mobility team, act to build capability within the team.
- Assist in further improving a centre of excellence for international mobility issues across the firm.
- Responsible for providing day to day operational assistance to the advisors and/or assistants in the team.
- Work closely with the International Tax team assessing all International Remote Working requests.
- Be the first to Identify and share knowledge across HR to facilitate continuous improvement in global policies, this includes collaborative working and sharing of information.
- Act to assist the HR Director in mobility process review and budget of submission.
- Create and maintain international secondment tracking and provide relevant MI to leadership.
- Build relationships and credibility with key partners and staff in all offices.
- Establish commercial relationships with external providers to obtain immigration advice on a range of immigration issues.
- Manage all external vendor reviews and vendor management activities.
- Ensure that the Firm is immigration and regulatory compliant and inform HR colleagues on relevant practices and changes in respect to immigration.
- Previous knowledge of Global Mobility, tax, and immigration.
- CIPD Level qualified/equivalent
- Advanced Microsoft package experience including Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent team management and stakeholder management skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.