Our client is a global player in business services. For their HR IT team we are looking for a Manager who will be able to bring their HR Program landscape to the next level.
HR IT Program Manager (m/f)
to be based in Bonn
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement global and regional HR IT structures and procedures, which ensure alignment, proper set-up and execution of an integrated eHR Program
- Establish global and regional structures and procedures which ensure suitable, standardised, highly usable and aligned solutions
- Lead and guide project managers and IT experts within HR IT projects as well as lead a direct team
- Obtain buy-in and alignment of senior management and regional leaders regarding all HR IT related topics
- Act as a global consultant on HR IT topics
- Identify HR IT priorities and potential and where applicable implement them
- University degree in IT, business studies or similar
- Substantial working experience in HR IT projects (ideally with Oracle Fusion HCM) from design and set up to implementation and communication/change management
- Excellent communication skills on all levels and experience with project- and change management
- Business fluent English and a second language, preferably German
For further information please contact Stephanie Abdel-Ahad (firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 211 2479-1137.) We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.