City of London, London, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
A Leading Insurance Firm has a requirement for an HR Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to propel there career and gain some fantastic exposure into strategic HR.
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for providing local support to a specific clients group which can span from strategy to delivery and execution of HR operational deliverables.
- Advising business leader on people-management and ER issues.
- Employee engagement.
- Partnering with the Global Compensation team to advise on salaries and long term incentives.
- Supporting managers alongside the Talent Team to source, select and attract key talent.
- Partnering with the Talent Management team on training needs analyses.
- Performance management issues
- 2-3 years' operating at Advisor level
- Experience operating in a matrix environment in a must
- Solid UK Employment Law
- Strong Communication skills
- Financial or Professional services experience is preferable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.