HR Manager 12-Month FTC
We have a current opportunity for a HR Manager on a 12-Month FTC. basis. The position will be based in WEYBRIDGE. For further information about this position please apply.
- With the HR Lead, design and deliver the people change process and approach required within the project timelines and deliverables.
- Connect and coordinate across markets and functions the plans to deliver the project on time and in plan, identifying interdependencies and managing these with the BU and Functional HR leads and CoEs are required.
- Play a key role in the deliver of change in the UK, supporting the HRBPs and People Services team to deliver on time.
- Collate and track the people changes across geographies and delivering required reporting and information required; leverage data to support markets to be able to plan and manage change effectively and in a timely way.
- Track new roles, driving demand for recruitment, working closely with functions and markets to share demand data with the Talent Acquisition function in a timely way.
- Support the preparation for communications and consultation in markets and for EWC, including written guidance, briefings for HR and business leaders as required.
- Provide guidance on global principles and approaches to markets; where the are opportunities for improvement or clarity identify and partner with the relevant experts.
- Provide hands-on support to key markets – e.g. UK – to enable the business and HR to deliver the change and to manage any leavers supportively and smoothly
- Collaborate across People Services, CoEs and HR Business partners to deliver the programme.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.