Our client, an apparel company, located in midtown NYC is looking for an HR Manager to add to their growing team. This person will be tasked with performance management, learning and development, organizational development, culture design, employee engagement, DEI initiatives and special projects. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of strategic HR experience and must be very analytical in nature. This role will report into the office at least once per week; ideally 2 days a week but flexible.
* Drive HR transformation in process improvement and increasing capacity by minimizing manual work.
* Manage the employee lifecycle for the relevant client groups, including but not limited to, the new hire process (onboarding, induction, background check management), annual performance review process and leaver process.
* Identifying HR priorities and translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
* Supporting managers in dealing with a wide variety of employee related issues.
* Deliver HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
* Maintain a clear understanding and providing relevant knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates, developing HR policies in line with current legislation and keeping abreast of modern HR procedures and best practice.
* Utilizing metrics to drive key insights and decisions that support growth and retention to drive strategic growth of the business.
* Various special projects as they arise.
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Self-motivated and resilient – thrives within a fast-paced environment with constant change
* Strong business acumen combined with excellent functional knowledge
* Ability to communicate with and influence a diverse range of people and cultures
* Strong results orientation, interpersonal and communication skills
* Post Graduate degree in business management or similar area, required, with a preference for focus in HR/Industrial Relations/Organization Behavior
* PHR/SPHR certification or SHRM- CP preferred
* 5+ years previous experience in a similar role
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you’re already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#MDPR209768. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.