Our client is leading multinational construction firm partnering on high profile, major infrastrucure projects across Australia.
Reporting to the APAC HRD and local CEO, this is an opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to take ownership of the people function nationally.
With an immedaite focus on implementing effective HR policies and procedures, you will provide support to the leadership team and build trusted relationships with the site based project HR leaders and teams.
Responsibilities will include.
- The full suite of HR Generalist support (not recruitment)
- Develop or refresh policies & procedures
- Building trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisations across multiple sites
- Talent & succession planning
To be considered for the role you will demonstrate:
- Considerable HR Generalist experience
- Experience in the construction industry
- The ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast paced environment
- Knowledge of local employment legislation
- Excellent relationship building & influencing skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au