This is an excellent opportunity to join an iconic heritage and well-known hospitality business to lead Human Resources in Melbourne. Located close to public transport and instantly recognisable you will be supporting various departments as well as overseeing two hatted restaurants owned by the group.
This role requires an experienced HR Generalist looking for an opportunity to progress their career, to create a people strategy, and to work closely with the Senior Executive Team.
To be successful in this role you :
- will have an in-depth knowledge of the HIGA (Hospitality) & RIGA (Restaurant) awards.
- will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Payroll procedures/processing.
- will have a strong Employment Relations background
- will be responsible for Team Management and Succession Planning
- will be a brand ambassador and ensure all team members are supporting the brand with their customer service skills and professional and personal presentation, aligned with the hotels policies and procedures
- will have previous recruitment experience
- will have experience in developing and updating policies & procedures
- will have a passion for your role and for the industry.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in hospitality or related field, experience with staff supervision and management. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a 5-star hotel and a real passion for delivering position outcomes.
Attractive salary package.
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.